My research interests span a wide range of areas related to resilient architectures for network systems.
- Network topology mapping
- Yarrp Cloud: A distributed measurement platform for understanding the IPv6 Internet, including its topology, resilience, and survivability.
- Crowdsourced Network Infrastructure Mapping
- High-Frequency Topology Mapping
- Survivable, resilient, and disruption tolerant networking
- Resilience Analysis of Telecommunications Infrastructure in the US Virgin Islands
- DTN Technical Readiness. Performance evaluation of RFC 5050 implementations.
- Transport-layer approaches
- MANET and DTN routing approaches
- Network Virtualization and SDNs
- Highly-Dynamic Airborne Ad Hoc Networking
- Collaborative Systems for Bioinformatics Research
- Collaborative Environment Portal
- ECBC Project (discontinued)
- Information Retrieval
- The ChatTrack Project (discontinued)
- Free Space Optical Networking
Collaborators (Past and Present)
- The Tactical Networked Communication Architecture Design (TaNCAD) lab
- NPS Center for Infrastructure Defense
- Military Wireless Communications (MWC)
- Global Environment for Network Innovations (GENI)
- ResiliNets Research Initiative